Fodder

Welp, I've been away from the blog for a very long time! After an uneventful pregnancy, somewhat special delivery and very busy 10 months of readjusting to life with a baby, I'm ready to commit to writing much more often. To tell you the truth, I've sat in front of the computer several times in the last few months, racking my brain for a topic to write about. I've come up with ZILCH every time- which is totally uncharacteristic for someone who is as opinionated as me!

An opportunity has presented itself and will give me some much needed inspiration for my blog. The folks over at Revive Our Hearts have given several women the opportunity to receive a free copy of Voices of the True Woman Movement by Nancy Leigh DeMoss on the condition that we read and blog our thoughts on each chapter. I have received my book and am looking extremely forward to jotting down my thoughts, questions and concerns as I go through it. Hopefully this fodder will enable me to overcome my writer's block!

For anyone who is unfamiliar with True Woman, it is a worldwide, grassroots movement that was birthed on October 11, 2008, as over 6,000 women gathered in Chicago, Illinois, for the unveiling and signing of the True Woman Manifesto at Revive Our Hearts’ True Woman Conference.

The goal of this movement is to help women . . .

•Discover and embrace God's design and mission for their lives
•Reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world
•Intentionally pass on the baton of Truth to the next generation
•Pray earnestly for an outpouring of God's Spirit in their families, churches, nation, and world.

More information can be found here.

There are some exciting developments in my world that will be playing out over the next few months. I'll keep you updated!

Comments

Popular Posts